RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
In the contracts executed with consumers, before products have been shipped, the consumer may exercise his/her right to withdraw, without penalty, communicating such withdrawal from the contract by email to email@example.com within 14 (fourteen) days from the date the contract has been entered into (from the date the order has been confirmed).
After the products have already been shipped, the consumer may exercise his/her right to withdraw, communicating such withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date the products have been received, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This communication must contain:
- the will to withdraw from the contract;
- the details necessary to identify the order;
- the details of the product / products relative to which it is intended to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal shall be deemed to have been correctly exercised when all the following conditions have been complied with:
- the notice is been sent to Wingman Products pursuant to this clause;
- the notice contains the details pursuant to this clause;
- the products have not been used, modified and/or damaged;
- the products shall be returned in their original packing;
- the products shall be sent to Wingman Products in a single shipment within 14 (fourteen) days from the communication of withdrawal, by e-mail, on the part of the consumer.
Wingman Products reserves the right to refuse to accept back articles from the same order that are returned and shipped at different times.
Immediately upon receipt of the products, pursuant to previous clause, and providing that the right to withdraw has been correctly exercised, Wingman Products shall:
- notify the consumer by email as to receipt of the returned Products;
- reimburse the consumer for the amounts paid as purchase price within 30 (thirty) working days starting from the date on which Wingman Products has received back the products;
- in case you will receive a refund, the shipping costs sustained by the customer for the original order will be deducted from your refund.
The actual time for the re-credit or return of the amounts pursuant to previous clause may vary according to the credit card used and therefore Wingman Products shall not be held responsible for any delay in re-crediting. In all cases, the actual date on which the amount shall be re-credited shall be the same as the debit date, hence the consumer shall not bear any losses in terms of bank interest. The above-referred reimbursement shall be made by Wingman Products to the party that made the payment, regardless if he/she is not the recipient of the products;
the only costs to be borne by the consumer for exercising his/her right of withdrawal shall be those of returning the Products to Wingman Products.
Should the consumer NOT have exercised his/her right to withdraw in compliance with the provisions of the above clauses, Wingman Products shall inform the consumer of the same by email. In this case the consumer may choose, communicating his/her decision to Wingman Products via email, to have the products purchased returned to him/her at his/her own cost; should the consumer not be interested in this option then Wingman Products reserves the right to retain the products and the corresponding amount paid for the purchase of the same.
The customer can’t exercise his/her right of withdrawal in case of request of specific personalisations that will deviate the products from their basic characteristics, so that they couldn’t have been sold to any other possible future consumer. In such cases Wingman Products can reserve to decide if the request of withdrawal can be accepted or refused.